Here's Why this 2002 Jaguar XJ8 is Best Car to Drive in New York City
Jaguar XJ8 car review. Giving Away this 2002 Jaguar XJ8 and Why it's the Best Car to Drive in New York City, car review and car tour with Scotty Kilmer. Car show off contest winner Eric and 2002 Jaguar XJ8 Vanden Plas. HE'S ALSO GIVING THIS CAR AWAY ON HIS WEBSITE. What it's like to drive an old Jaguar in New York City. This 16 year old car has a 4.0L V8 engine and tons of crazy features. DIY car repair with Scotty Kilmer, an auto mechanic for the last 50 years.
CHECK OUT ERIC'S WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO ON THE GIVE AWAY:
Check out Eric's YouTube Channel:
And remember, every Wednesday 7am CST, there will be a new car mod shown here on my channel. For a chance to have your car mod featured in a video on my channel, send a picture and description or short video to my email: [email protected] and the best one for the week will be shown in a future episode on my channel!
⬇️Things used in this video:
1. Eric's Jaguar footage
2. Common Sense
3. 4k Camera: https://amzn.to/2HkjavH
4. Camera Microphone: https://amzn.to/2Evn167
5. Camera Tripod: https://amzn.to/2Jwog8S
6. My computer for editing / uploading: https://amzn.to/2uUZ3lo
7. Video editing software: http://amzn.to/2jv5Fhf
8. Thumbnail software: http://amzn.to/2k7tz6C